- 50ml Mhoba Dark Rum
- 10ml Brown Sugar Syrup
- African Beach Wood Salt to taste
- 3 dashes Aromatic Bitters
- Add the Mhoba dark rum and smoked African Beechwood Salt & brown sugar Syrup in a mixing glass.
- Add three dashes of the aromatic bitters to the mixing glass.
- Place a handful of ice-cubes into the glass
- Stir the ingredients together for 10 - 15 seconds
- Fill a rocks glass with large ice cubes
- Strain the cocktail mixture into the glass
- Garnish with a cherry and flamed orange peel.